Website Build / Re-Design
If you’re like us, you want to know what to expect not just with the services provided but the investment those services require. Because let’s be real, a website IS an investment for your business. The prices listed are our base prices for each tier and may increase depending on your needs. When you’re ready to move forward with your website, fill out our questionnaire under “WORK WITH US“.
Shawna is SEO and digital accessibility Certified
What this means is that every website we build gets these basic principles applied throughout the design process.
All website builds / re-designs include:
Design to Meet Your Needs
Every business’ needs are different. We understand the boot strapping that comes with being a small business owner. You get to pick what type of build works for YOU with where your business is at NOW. Then we’ll help you plan ahead on how to invest in updates, upgrades, and improvements (if needed).
We take the pictures you send us and not only optimize the size for yor website to maintain optimal speed and performance, but we make sure each one has appropriate meta data, copyright information, key words, and helps tell your story. Need us to acquire imagery? We can do that too.
More than 50% of all users access the internet with their mobile device. Google now prioritizes mobile optimized sites as a result. Your website will looks as good on your phone as it does on your PC.
Hosting & Security
Our website build packages include domain registration if needed, secure hosting on our server, backups and security features to keep your WordPress website secure, functional, and accessible.
Once your site is done, if you want to tackle the updates yourself, not a problem! We provide training with links to relevent How-To’s and personalized videos so you can tackle it with confidence.
There are more than 1 billion people with disabilities globally who have nearly 6 trillion dollars of spending power. We make sure your site is accessible to them. Digital accessibility is a requirement for some, but useful for all.
Every website gets the basic SEO best practices applied.
We make it a point to only work on ONE website design – or redesign – at a time. Your website design deserves our full attention to make it amazing. So that’s what you get.
Are you ready to get this ball a-rolling and your website launched or prettied up?
If you’re READY to get this party started, click the button that says “WORK WITH US”.
It will take you to our intake form so we can get some basic information from you.
If you have a website and it is in need of a re-build / refresh, we recommend you look at our hosting and maintenance plan.
We know times are tough right now and coming up with the upfront investment that often comes with larger projects can be prohibitive for small businesses. At our top tier maintenance and hosting plan, you get six (6) hours of updates a month. To start, we work on your refresh and develop an update plan that allows you and your business’ website to get the attention it deserves without breaking the bank.
This is our most basic tier and is a simple, industry based template site setup that is completely customized with your branding.
It includes up to three basic pages.
Price to build starts at $500, with a $250 deposit due before work begins.
“Put me in Coach”
This is our most popular custom tier. It is perfect for a small business that needs a little more than the launchpad and wants more than a “cookie cutter” template.
The “Put Me in Coach” Tier website build includes five basic pages.
Price to build starts at $1000, with a $250 deposit due before work begins.
This tier is best suited for slightly more complex websites with up to 10 pages.
Price to build starts at $1800, with a $450 deposit due before work begins.
This tier is suited websites that need a few more bells and whistles or more than 10 pages.
Price to build starts at $4000, with a $500 deposit due before work begins.
We highly encourage and recommend the dynamic legal/policy pages for all of our clients. It is an additional $99/year or $10/mo. The dynamic policy pages are powered by Termageddon and are updated as privacy laws are updated so you are always as up to date as possible.
We believe that you should have amazing service at a price that allows for continued growth and success for us both.
Your website is not one of the little things in our eyes. We are invested in your success as a fellow small business owner. Your wins are our wins; your losses are our losses.
From Start to Finish
– Fill out the preliminary questionnaire over at “WORK WITH US”
– Shawna will get back to you as quickly as she is able to. Our email response time is usually within 1-2 business days.
– If selected, we will have a complimentary 15 minute Zoom or phone call where your questions will be answered and more information gathered before a quote is sent to you.
– If both parties determine that S. Barnes Designs is a good fit for your website hosting and maintenance needs, a proposal with quote is sent to you.
– You will have the opportunity to add on anything extra (like adding those dynamic policy updates or signing up for our hosting and maintenance plan. Signing up at this stage gets you 10% off your website build AND your maintenance plan for the duration of your time with us).
– Once the quote is confirmed, you will receive an invoice and a contract.
– When both the contract has been signed and we receive your initial payment, work on your project will added to our calendar.
– A timeline based on our availalbity and project load and your requirements will be established.
– Once the contract has been signed, you will receive a series of onboarding emails to collect necessary information that we need for your website build or redesign.
– You will also receive an email with an invitation to join us on Click Up, our project management tool. It is free and allows for complete transparency and an easy way for you to see the progress made on your site.
– You will receive training on how to use Click Up if you are unfamiliar with the application. You can choose to follow us through Click Up or not. Once your projectis on our calendar, you will also receive end of week update emails.
– You will be using Click Up to submit content update/revision requests.
original art by Kim Hall,
in collaboration with Shawna Barnes
Let’s do this!
Head over and fill out the preliminary questionnaire!
What to Expect
Our full attention.
We only have 1 websuite build project active at a time. We do this so we can devote our FULL attention to ensuring you get what you want and what you need.
We prefer it when everyone is on the same page. If there is a functionality you want but may not be feasible with your budget, if a timeline is unrealistic, if we are unable to meet your needs; we WILL tell you. And we will find a solution that is realistic and works for both parties.
Our very best effort.
There is no half-assed work here at S. Barnes Designs. You get the best work at all times. One of the many things the Army taught Shawna, was to have standards and stick to them. And we do.
If you have questions concerning services provided please contact Shawna at email@example.com